It just so happens that I have a large collection of gift cards I’m unwilling to part with because they’re so pretty. (I’ve been roughly planning a purse for…three years now? Humm….) But if you’re like me and have gift cards, but don’t have a plan for them, I suggest heading right over to Candoodles and checking out this roundup of things to make with your now useless plastic. I especially love the colorful flower wreath and the jewelry made from those always pretty Starbucks cards.
By Rosie Bromberg
- Metro Card Art – Nina Boesch
- Gift Card Holder – Make it Easy Crafts
- Etsy Shop of the Week – EllieMarieDesigns
- Shrink Plastic Flower Pin Tutorial
- Russian Doll Necklace – Rakunshop