If you’d like to add a little literary value to your holiday this year, then you must check out BookRiot‘s 7 Heavenly Holiday Crafts to Make with Books. The above menorah by Juniper Books might be my favorite menorah ever! (Just take my advice and be careful with lit candles and a flammable menorah. Nothing spoils the festival of lights faster than a fire, trust me.) Not lighting the candles this year? Check out how to make a Christmas tree out of hardback books, or beautiful ornaments out of printed pages.
- Light Up Marquee Letters – Crafts Unleashed
- Rustic Christmas Tree Ornament – Two Cheeky Monkeys
- Solar Paper Lamps – The Flourishing Abode
- How to bind an inside out book
- DIY Ornament from Heyday Fashion