It’s that time of the year again, when Indie crafters the world over break out their plastic tubs and tables and head out to sell at Holiday themed bazaars. If you’re braving the holiday show for the first time (or the second or the fifth or the hundredth time) take a moment to check out Dirty Laundry the Blog‘s Craft Show Tips. The three posts are full of advice for how to prepare you and your merchandise to take advantage of the chance to sell your indie crafts. And if you’d like even more advice, you can pick up her complete guide, How to be a Craft Show Genius, available in her etsy shop as a pdf ebook. Happy selling indie crafters!
- Wandering Winter Craft Show Applications
- The Business of Art eBook – Cloth Paper Scissors
- Upcoming Indie Craft Shows Near You?
- Dallas Craft Fair fromt the Dallas Etsy Team May 2009
- Indie Craft Show Weekend Guide