Admit it, at some point we’ve all removed strips of masking tape, wadded them up and thrown them away. However artist Danny Scheible saw possibility where others saw only function. He’s created his own art form, called Tapigami, beautiful structural sculptures built out of masking tape and other everyday objects. From entire cities built of tape to beautiful hair pins, each piece is handcrafted with time and talent. Check out more on his website and take another look at that masking tape after your next project.
By Rosie Bromberg
- Masking Tape With Stickiness
- Wooden Lego Minifig – Thibaut Malet
- Etsy Shop of the Week – Baroque and Roll
- Gandalf the Grey Staff – Cation Designs
- Felt Flower Lapel Pin – Pink Stripey Socks