Who would have thought you could use basic duct tape to create beautiful and interesting transfers onto a variety of surfaces? Doll House Miniatures did. And now you can learn the technique and try it for yourself using this tutorial. I love the results in the above image. Think of all the possible applications!
By Rosie Bromberg
- Duct tape fabric and other useful things – like prom dresses!
- DIY Washi Tape – Doll House Miniatures
- Duck tape iPad Cover – When Creativity Knocks
- Masking Tape With Stickiness
- crazy mom quilts: doll bedding tutorial