Kelly Rand of Hello Craft, and author of Handmade to Sell has teamed up with the Makeshift Society for an author meet and greet! The event’s scheduled for next Wednesday, October 17th at the Makeshift Society in San Fransisco. Not only will you have a chance to ask Kelly any questions, attendees will also get to learn how to make pin back buttons. I love seeing indie craft supporting groups team up like this! Get all the details here.
- Strange Folk Craft Festival
- Crafted at the Port of Los Angeles
- Online courses w/ Craftsy: Learn It. Make It.
- How to make a penny (or dime) button
- Interview with Jamie Chan