Cheap glass candle holders are everywhere these days–and lots of them are purchased for decorating events and never used again. It’s a good thing then that craft bloggers like Creme de la Craft are creating fabulous photo tutorials on what to do with said glass items, like turning them into these Moroccan inspired candle holders. And with relatively little in the way of necessary materials,this tutorial is nice and decorating budget friendly!
By Rosie Bromberg
- How to turn clear glass vintage blue with food coloring
- How to make a ruffled hem – photo tutorial : DiY crafts, free sewing patterns & sewing tutorials – WhatTheCraft.com
- How to photograph your indie crafts
- Cute packaging on a small budget
- Dr. Who Inspired Sonic Screwdriver Pen – DoodleCraft