So, I’m sure by now you’ve figured out that just about all glitter tutorials are the same. You need adhesive, glitter, and a topcoat to minimize glitter shedding. So consider this more inspiration for glittery ideas. These fabulous Wizard of Oz inspired DIY Ruby Slippers are all my childhood dreams come true. Bright red, glittery, and the perfect shape! All you need is striped stockings and you too can be a wicked witch. (Going to see Wicked, anyone?)
- Review: 101+ Things to do with Glitter
- Wicked Witch Bookmark – MyBookmark
- Tapirs! Eat! Bad! Dreams!
- Viewfinders Multi ~ Ruby Star Rising
- Socks by Sock Dreams » Accessories » Miscellaneous » Lo Pocket Sport