Two words: Feather Trees. Aunt Peaches rightly points out in this post that the Swedes have some of the coolest Easter traditions, including Påskris, these wonderful, colorful feather trees. No tutorial with this post, but a quick trip around the internet reveals that it’s as simple as tying or wire wrapping feathers to branches and arranging them into a vase. I’m with Aunt Peaches on this one–my weekend needs a feather tree!
- Ombre Chrysanthemums – Aunt Peaches
- Chalkboard Wrapping Paper – Make the Best of Everything
- pirds and squillows and bases
- Sweetie Pie Bakery: Eco Friendly Newspaper Gift Wrapping
- Wilderness Explorer Badges – A Litre of Sunshine