Perfect for spring and a variety of baseball and non-baseball themed ideas, this guest post by Sabra of Sew a Straight Line on Whatever Dee-Dee Wants details how to create an easy screen printing set up with some basic crafting gear you might already have at home. Can you imagine all the fun indie craft uses for such a simple process? Get the tutorial here.
By Rosie Bromberg
- DIY Screen Printing Kit – Your DIY Print Shop
- Easy Watercolor Portraits – Grow Creative
- The YuDo – a new gocco replacement that looks pretty cool
- Print Gocco: An Indie Crafter’s Essential…
- Interview with The ScrabbleGal