This new book, Decorate By Holly Becker and Joanna Copestick, from Chronicle books looks pretty awesome. I could use some design ideas for my living room. Right now it is covered in Legos…
More than 500 gorgeous color photographs provide motivation while line illustrations, checklists, shortcuts, and floor plans make it easy to get started. For those looking to make the most of their home and create stylish interiors, Decorate is the start-to-finish resource to keep on the bookshelf for years to come.
- Washi Cross-stitch Wall Art – Sewn Studio
- Interview with The ScrabbleGal
- New! Spoonflower Design Services
- Six Ideas for a Crafty Easter
- Bookshelf Design – The Good, The Awesome and The Ugly