I saw this post about Gwendolyn Magee and her beautiful quilt work on Black Threads. Her art quilts are amazing and you can check out her portfolio here and her blog here and her textiles in history website Quilt Ethnic. I’m so sorry to hear that she passed but very glad that we can all read about ther life and enjoy her artwork and talent.
- lovely textiles: janet morton (knit)
- Porcelain Sculpts – Kate MacDowell
- Dirty Car Art – Scott Wade
- Amigurumi Patterns from Ana Paula
- A Peek into the Papercutting Process – Hebrica Papercut Art