Learn how to turn your passion into your living at the second annual Conference of Creative Entrepreneurs! This year’s event will take place August 5th-7th 2011 in beautiful San Francisco. We’ll be meeting at one of the city’s most inspiring spaces: the San Francisco Women’s Building, situated right in the heart of the bustling Mission District. We’re offering three days of learning with some of today’s most successful creative entrepreneurs, so whether you’re trying to start, grow, or manage a creative business, you’ll always find a session that’s right for you. CCE is appropriate for all current or aspiring creative professionals, including fine artists, designers, illustrators, crafters, food artists, and more. We’re proud to say that 100% of last year’s surveyed attendees said they would recommend CCE to a friend, so make sure to secure your spot early for this year’s conference.
Tickets aren’t on sale quite yet but will be soon. I’ll let you know!
- Speakers « Conference of Creative Entrepreneurs
- Early Bird Tickets + Giveaway: Conference of Creative Entrepreneurs @Craftzine.com blog
- Conference for Creative Entrepreneurs in Seattle this August
- Craftcation Conference – Indie Business and DIY
- CCE and Cathie Fillian give away some glitter!