Yesterday I posted about following links from other peoples sites. Ever since I started using a feed reader it’s something that I have to remind myself to do: go to actual websites and look at peoples blogrolls and follow their links. You can find whole new craft blog communities that way! Following Ghostly Ferns links to her blog I noticed she had posted about a Paper-n Stitch tutorial for making your own dry erase board out of an IKEA frame. Cute!! And handy!
- Ghostly Ferns – jewelry and visual design
- Mirrors, Feminism, and Commitment Phobia
- Tea towel round up – What’s not to love about an anatomical heart?
- DIY Picture Tiles – You Will Never Buy a Photo Frame Again | Crunchy Betty
- Foam Board Cabinet Tutorial