It’s, um, how to say this nicely… ANNOYING. It’s annoying if you are actually trying to accomplish anything and totally adorable as long as you have no specific goal. I give Jack paper, glue and pom poms all the time but if ever I want to make something for him I usually do it while he is napping.
I saw this book, Making Stuff For Kids, on Amazon the other day and added it to my wish list. It looks like it has good ideas of crafts to do WITH kids and craft you can make for your kids. including a backpack pattern, I think. I need that one since I foolishly donated all my tiny backpacks last year.
- Perfect free toddler backpack pattern and tutorial
- Super Cute Backpack Roundup!
- Feminist Princesses – Halloween costumes
- In love wth I Love to Create .com
- Crafts for guys – He:Craft Challenge