Katherine Becvar of Blue Moon Designs was at Bazaar Bizarre this year with her beautiful fancy utility belts. They all have generous yet stylish pockets and super sexy corset lacing in the back. They snap in the front so they are very easy to take on and off.
I traded with her and I am so in love with my belt! It’s perfect for my phone and some money and an ID. I’ve worn it to clubs but mostly I’ve just worn it out while chasing my 2 yr old. It pleases me no end for being so stylish and useful! The belts come in very fancy materials or more sturdy ones. Mine is a nice sturdy pinstripe!
- DIY: wrap-turned-scarf by Trang Huyen of Seams To Me
- Venice Lace Black Belt – VO Clothing on Etsy
- Etsy.com Makes Payment Errors
- How to bind an inside out book
- DIY kid Halloween Costumes