My puppet theater growing up was the back of the couch. It worked pretty well but I was always a bit jealous of that scene in the Sound of Music where the kids have this amazing puppet theater with fancy scenery and string puppets that they magically knew how to operate. Have you ever tried to use one of those things? They’re hard and the is NO WAY those wanky kids learned how to operate them so quickly.
This is a cute way to make your kids a puppet theater.
- Butter Finger Puppet Beatrice by staceyrebecca on Etsy
- Fantastic popups and paper puppets from Crankbunny
- Safety cone plushie and finger puppet
- Yes, but can you beat a couch that has sheep and ducks?
- How to paint with chocolate