Jan Dicinto is the textile designer behind the company Daisy Janie. She’s having a fun fabric giveaway on her blog now thru Friday 8/22. Jan is offering a triple mix pack of 13” x 9”swatches of her original fabrics to a randomly drawn winner – they must comment on what the phrase “for oneself and for others” means to them. If you read the post, it will make more sense: http://daisyjanie.typepad.com/daisyjanie/2008/08/a-fabric-giveaw.html
Go and enter today for your chance to win these gorgeous fabrics!
- Fabric8 Contest – Spoonflower and Robert Kaufman Fabrics
- Spirit of Giving Giveaway – oh. MY. tookies!
- Halloween Goodie Giveaway!
- MusiBatty Interview and Giveaway – Art, Like Bread
- December Indie Goodness Giveaway @ Scoutie Girl