Design*Sponge is a great indie friendly blog that is dedicated to home and product design. I personally read this blog and love every bit of it! This year’s D*S DIY contest is sponsored by 2Modern.com, sparkability and growmodern. They will be giving away $1500 in prizes- thatâ€™s a lot of diy supply money!
The submission deadline is Sunday, March 2nd 2008. Your project can be anything (furniture, decoration, etc.) that youâ€™ve created by yourself for the home (sorry, no jewelry or fashion-based projects this year).
Theyâ€™ll be awarding four prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place and an honorable mention.
- 1st place will receive a $500 gift certificate to 2Modern and a check for $150
- 2nd place will receive a check for $450
- 3rd place will receive a check for $300
- and our honorable mention will receive a check for $100 toward future diy projects (or something else fun)
The polls for voting will happen on Wednesday, March 5th and will accept votes through that Sunday, March 9th- with winners announced on Monday, March 10th. and of course – theyâ€™ll be giving sneak peeks along the way! So even if you don’t let out your inner DIY maven, be sure to participate in the voting process and support this great competition! More Information Here.
- Fabric Gift Tags – Blue Bird Sews
- Market Yourself March – Spoonflower Blog
- Round up – DIY Typography Dishes
- Free! Weave App for Craft Businesses + 50$ Giveaway!
- New! Spoonflower Design Services