If you unwrapped a fun new tablet recently and are looking for a cover to craft up, Things We Do has a great tutorial on how to make a sturdy, leather one. This is a great project for showcasing a beautiful piece of fabric or a favorite color in a clean, understated presentation. I especially appreciate like how the lack of glitter, sequins, and rhinestones (I know, my favorite things!) make it a wonderful gift idea for someone who’s not as fond of sparkle but loves their moleskin notebook.
By Rosie Bromberg
- Guardian Angel Survival Kit
- Mini Disco Balls – Handmade Charlotte
- Russian Doll Necklace – Rakunshop
- Make your Own False Eyelashes – Violet LeBeaux
- Tea towel round up – What’s not to love about an anatomical heart?