Sometimes craft projects are just as easy as a tutorial writer promises. And sometimes? It’s not. Thankfully, there are wonderful other bloggers to test and recommend tutorials and projects–with no shortage of hilarious insights and drunken escapades. Like this roundup of book related crafts over at LitReactor. Not only can you pick up ideas for last-minute gifts, you can also learn whether or not that’s a particularly good idea to tackle last-minute (or with a few cups of eggnog in you). Have a merry (and safe!) time crafting!
By Rosie Bromberg
- DIY Gifts for Kids – B-Inspired Mama
- 101 Handmade Gifts for Men – Everything Etsy
- Interview with The ScrabbleGal
- Handmade Toy Roundup – Babble
- Crafts for guys – He:Craft Challenge