I’m with Ricochet and Away–I had no idea that sequin covered satin Christmas balls were a vintage craft. I made them tons of times when I was little. These are especially fun though; I love the bright colors achieved by painting the styrofoam balls. Get the tutorial here and whip up some fun handmade ones for your own tree. Or just to hang up as decorations. The one in the picture would be fun in a space themed kids bedroom.
- Mini Disco Balls – Handmade Charlotte
- Literary Tree Houses – Natural State Treehouses
- Hand craft printable Mini-Mag for kids aged 7+ — whip up
- Rustic Christmas Tree Ornament – Two Cheeky Monkeys
- Indie Holiday Fair at Pehr Space(craft) in L.A.