It’s that time again! Urban Craft Uprising is this weekend! Be sure to get there and get in line early, as the famous swag bags go fast. If you’re going to be in the Seattle area, the show will be from 11-5 Saturday and Sunday, Dec 1 and 2 in the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall. The UCU features 40% new vendors this year, meaning that there’ll be a ton of new things to see, even for those who’ve been before. And don’t forget the demos and book signings! Check out all the details here.
By Rosie Bromberg
- Urban Craft Uprising – August 1st and 2nd
- Mafia Made Craft Show This Sunday!
- Home | San Francisco Center for the Book
- Conference for Creative Entrepreneurs in Seattle this August
- Handmade Parade Craft Fair – May 23