Eat.Sleep.Make. is always cooking up something crafty and wonderful and these Harvest Napkin Rings are no exception. This photo shows off my favorite part of these napkin rings–the fabulous fall colored geometric stamping on the old book pages. Perfect for any fall get together, and especially nice for those in warmer climes where you don’t get your fill of fall colors outside.
By Rosie Bromberg
- Make your own gift bags tutorial
- Pretty Prehistoric Ring Holders – My So Called Crafty Life
- Etsy’s Front Page is Rainbow Bright
- Fabric Crown – Cherished Bliss
- Lotta Prints: Recap and Book Review