For those who favor the art side of crafting, check out these crazy pieces of 3D artwork done on wood floors. I think I’d be terrified every time I walked through the Alligator room. What do you think? Is 3D a trend you’d find space for or one you’d pass on? And since most 3D artwork relies on the viewer being in a specific spot, would it bother you to constantly see it in non-3D from other angles? All I know is that if someone put that much work into it, I’d want it to be as permanent as possible.
By Rosie Bromberg
- DIY Wood Matting – Eat.Sleep.Make
- Robot iPhone Dock – Valliswood
- Rejuvenation – Jonty Hurwitz
- Cartoon character skeletons
- Porcelain Costumes – Li Xiaofeng