Looking for some fun to spice up the last few weeks before school? Then head over to Handmade Charlotte for a great roundup of different crafts to keep the kids entertained and in high spirits till the very end of summer. Personally I love the look and color of this dyed rice tutorial from MADE. What a great way to bring new life to the dry food craft! Happy crafting.
By Rosie Bromberg
- 101 Handmade Gifts for Men – Everything Etsy
- Let’s make something – 8 weeks of super cute!
- Anthropologie Inspired Vase – Perfect for Mother’s Day!
- Eat Boutique — Eat Boutique – We shares handmade food stories, curates handmade food gift boxes, and offers handmade food experiences (launching cooking sessions in spring 2011).
- New CraftGossip.com Indie Crafts Editor