More paper crafting! Make your own diamonds from colorful paper with the help of this tutorial by Mini eco. These would be super fun to make out of some sparkly cardstock or scrapbooking paper. Be warned though, this is a fairly intense paper craft, not recommended for young children. Perfect though for those teen and adult crafters who like engrossing projects. Just think of how fabulous they would look as part of your home decor. Or as part of a fabulous giant ring….a girl can dream, can’t she?
By Rosie Bromberg
- Giant Paper Flowers – Ruche
- Plate it forward – Interesting!
- Life-Size Paper Giantess – Patty Grazini
- Etsy Shop of the Week – EllieMarieDesigns
- DIY Arrow Bouquet – Eat. Sleep. Make.