Because every Indie crafting queen (or king) needs a fabulous crafty crown, right? Cherished Bliss shared this fabulous tutorial on how to make a fabric crown. This one was made for her daughter–making it a perfect summer craft to do with the kids. Or for those of us without kids, a perfect summer wardrobe accessory for when you need a little something special in your day.
By Rosie Bromberg
- Pretty Prehistoric Ring Holders – My So Called Crafty Life
- Lace Crown – Little Inspiration
- No Dye Tie Dye – Ricochet and Away!
- Pipe Cleaner Octopus – Solomon Sewing
- Kid Friendly Indie Craft Round-Up – Handmade Charlotte