More art/craft spotted on enpundit. The last thing I built from wire mesh was a craft display, so when I read that this amazing portrait was created out of wire mesh, I didn’t believe it. This video was enough to convince me though. Seung Mo Park builds the portraits by carefully by cutting sections out of large pieces of wire mesh that he layers to create a single image. It’s pretty much the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen done with wire mesh. Check out the enpundit feature here, and then watch this video to see the whole process come together.
By Rosie Bromberg
- Manipulated Kitchen Strainers Street Art – Isaac Cordal
- Photo Sculptures – Susy Oliveira
- Porcelain Costumes – Li Xiaofeng
- Theresa Honeywell’s lace tattoos and other bada**itude
- Thread Portraits – Kumi Yamashita