The San Francisco Center for the Book has a wide variety of cool printing classes! Check it out!
The San Francisco Center for the Book fosters the joys of books and bookmaking – their history, artistry, continuing presence in our culture and their enduring importance as a medium of self-expression. We provide both a home for Bay Area book artists and a place where the wider community can discover book arts.
Everyone is welcome here, experienced practitioners and newcomers alike. Over 300 workshops annually offer learning at all levels: from introductory to focused advanced courses spanning traditional bookbinding, cutting-edge printing techniques to experimental book forms.
- Lotta Prints: Recap and Book Review
- Bazaar Bizarre San Francisco
- Expo for Independent Arts
- You Bazaar! in San Francisco Sunday November 2nd
- Book Party for Lotta Jansdotter