Excellent heart shaped blancmange from SJ at The Queen’s Scullery. Go check out her site to see her (and the other contributors) adventures with Victorian-era cooking.
- Crafting across nations – heart shaped yo-yo tutorial
- Crafters lend a hand with Victorian bushfire relief
- Craft Ladies – Craft Up Nice Things
- Subscribe to The Sampler and support indie community…..
- Eat Boutique — Eat Boutique – We shares handmade food stories, curates handmade food gift boxes, and offers handmade food experiences (launching cooking sessions in spring 2011).