Nice. These are awesome. My Paper Crane has made used tissue plushies. Although I think they should have happy faces since, as used tissues, they have fulfilled their destinies.
When I’m sick my husband always tells me he is going to create a snow globe that is me in bed surrounded by tiny little crumpled tissues… I wish he would make that for me!
DIY snow globe
Hey, Vim! You can make a snow globe at home! You can use a jar or buy a fancy empty globe and base. (http://www.nationalartcraft.com/categoryA.asp?gid=6&cid=37)
- Toilet Paper on your neck sterling silver loo roll by LiciaBeads
- Unconventional milliner – Glory B Hats
- Review: Smash Journal by K&Company
- Cinco de Mayo Paper Crafts
- Star Wars Love Will Never End