There is a beach called Glass Beach here in California that is basically on old town dump from the forties. It is covered in lovely beach glass and rusty spark plugs!
I know I am not the only one who collects beautiful beach glass and then is not sure what to do with it once I get it home. Usually I fill up a glass jar or a plant pot with them but Zakka Life has a lovely idea and tutorial for using beach glass to make holiday ornaments.
This seems like it would be a great craft to do with older kids over holiday break.
- How to turn clear glass vintage blue with food coloring
- Birth of a Ray Gun – Epbot
- Rustic Christmas Tree Ornament – Two Cheeky Monkeys
- Six Ideas for a Crafty Easter
- Leather Cover for Tablet or Book – Things We Do