This looks like a great simple lunch bag pattern from Skip to my Lou. I’m going to make this tonight and report back on my findings. I have a great cute piece of vinyl covered cotton.
It is back to school time and if you add in a bit of velco for a closure these would be great ot take to school no matter how old you are.
For pattern and instructions check out Skip to my Lou’s post.
- How to paint with chocolate
- free felt food pattern round up
- Super Cute Backpack Roundup!
- Now I need to go find a good vintage sheet.
- Free plushie bunny pattern from kwoozy