The Yudo is a cute little self contained personal screen printing unit quite like a Gocco but not all obscure and hard to find and only about 300$. It looks to be about the size of a printer.
It’s brand new and was just announced at the CHA 2009 and I haven’t heard any reviews yet about it’s easy of use and print quality.
* Make your own homemade printed shirt
* Yudu ink – features the consistency to produce a gorgeous, crisp image; screw off top – for ink salvage; water-based ink easily washes out of screen when cleaned; allows screens to be saved for future
* Create and print your own designs, not only for t-shirts or other apparel, but also for home decor, art prints, posters, cards, schoolwork and much more
* Use with cotton, 50/50 polyester/cotton blend, wood, paper or porous fabrics
* UL listed
* Made in China
* Comes with a manufacturer’s 1-year limited warranty