I saw jaccua’s  cute plush bunnies featured on another blog and realized it was from the same pattern I used a while back to make my baby a plushie. Jaccua has an etsy shop with some other cute plushies too!

The pattern is from kwoozy and is free! Download it here and read the step by step tutorial.

The pattern is a copyrighted Kwoozy pattern for personal use only. This means that it should not be use for commercial purposes or gain

The carrots pattern is particularly excellent as well and I find the carrots I made scattered about in odd places. For one of them I added some crinkly cellophane and it made a great tiny baby toy.

I have searched around to find other peoples examples of this super cute plush bunny pattern.

From pinktoque on flickr.
Check out this fat happy little dude.

This one is super cute but you’ll have to click on it to look as I didn’t want to put up a piture of someone’s kid without asking first and I am too impatient to wait!

Here’s the one I made!

kwoozy bunny

If you’ve used this pattern point me to a picture of it!

You can also check out Kwoozy’s blog, flickr and etsy shop for her other fun projects!

By Minnie

Comments

6 Comments so far

1. Angelique NL on November 11, 2009 5:10 am

Hi, i’ve made this bunny. It looks cute. Its a red one with yellow at the bottom.

2. Helen on February 17, 2011 10:50 am

This looks adorable….but I can’t access the pattern any more…any suggestions on how I can get it? Thanks

3. Minnie on February 20, 2011 6:18 pm

hmmm! it does look like the images for the pattern are no longer there on her website.

also they are gone form her craftster post. :(

however, you can still download the thumbnails and then enlarge them:

4. stephanie on April 18, 2011 7:55 am

cool maar hoe maak je dat ? leer me of zet het er bij

5. Rae on September 18, 2012 11:52 am

Dear Minnie,

THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting those thumbnails.

I’ve been searching the internet desert for a couple of days now, and now I can make some adorable rabbits!

6. NekoChubbz on December 18, 2012 3:42 pm

Thanks you also Minnie!
    I would have never been able to make it without those thumbnails. Thanks again~

Name (required)